Intro Blog

 Hello, my name is Luke Hamill and I am 16 years old. I am a sophmore in high school who is taking the media studies course. All year I have been learning about film and all the technical things about it. I have also been making film content throughout the year as well. I have made 2 projects so far. In the beginning of the year I made a commercial promoting a product. That was a lot of fun and I learned a lot throughout the process. I made that with a group of 2 other people. Next, me and my group nade a music video. We chose an already existing song and filmed a music video to match the song. I also learned a lot throughout this process. Knowing all the stuff I know now I am so excited for our next project. Our next project is filming the opening sequence to a film. I am excited about this because I have always wanted to turn my ideas into something physical. I have a lot of ideas about movies and I am excited to finally use one of them. I know a lot more than I did about film making and I believe I can make something I will be proud of. I want to try and be very creative with my film and not make something cliche. I want my idea to stand out. It's going to be a lot of fun. Overall, I am very excited to produce this opening sequence to a film.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research: How to make a short film

Production Blog: Editing Again

Intro Blog A Level